Simple Everyday Trivia
These 25 questions ask about things we see every day or have known about all
our lives. How many can you get right? The average person gets only seven,
based on U.S. and Canadian info. These simple little questions are harder
than you think; it just shows how little we pay attention to or notice the
commonplace things in life. Put on your thinking cap. No cheating! No
looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in
your desk or computer! Can you beat twenty?? (The average is seven.)
Write down your answers. Check them only AFTER completing all the questions.
Remember, NO CHEATING !!! BE HONEST !!! That means NO LOOKING at your
phone or anything on your desk.
Let's just see how observant you really are. Are you ready? Here we go!
- On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
- How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
- In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
- What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
- When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
- How many matches are in a standard pack?
- On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
- What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
- Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
- Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
- On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
- Which way do fans rotate?
- What is on the back of a Canadian dime?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
- On the back of a Canadian $1 coin, what is in the center?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?